SO, where do I get started:
- Familiarize yourself with our website for starts.
- Refer to the next blog posting, it is the one right above this one.
Step 1: Turn in Final Draft of Essay 4 (tonight, Nov. 13)
Step 2: Download your reading for your final exam on Moodle in Week 15 or HERE.
Step 3: Take your final exam
ENGL 101.07 (TR) – Your exam is on Thursday, Nov. 19. The exam will open at midnight on Thursday and close at midnight on Friday. You have 24 hr. window. The exam is 2-hour timed essay. Have your reading annotated and notes taken.
ENGL 101.34 (MWF) – Your exam is on Wednesday, Nov. 18. The exam will open at midnight on Wednesday and close at midnight on Thursday. You have 24 hr. window. The exam is 2-hour timed essay. Have your reading annotated and notes taken.
Step 4: Submit any and all late work by no later than Friday, Nov. 20 for late credit.
Step 5: FOR SECTION .34 ONLY – COMPLETE MINDEDGE BY FRIDAY, NOV. 20.
Practice Exercises HERE above – PARTS 1, 2, and 3
- A clear thesis with a clear position either agreeing, disagreeing, or both.
- Clear sub-headings
- 2-3 paragraph summary of the original text by Grant Morrison
- 1-2 properly introduced, integrated, cited, and explained quotations in the Summary
- Response section beginning with personal restatement of your thesis
- Lead in with personal reasoning for position
- Examination and explanation of the reasoning using original text and at least 2 external sources (cited and explained)
- A conclusion
- A clear works cited page.