I hope everyone is safe and well. I want to quickly bring you to speed on things for now and when we are back in class on Monday, Sept. 9.
1. You need to go ahead and be working on Mindedge Module 3. It is what we would have been working on this week. It will remain open until the end of the day on Tuesday, Sept. 10.
2. This coming week, Sept. 9 – 13 will be our 2ndB Week. You will receive a new reading on Monday. I will also, this weekend, be looking at and giving feedback on your first summary reading for those who posted them.
3. I will be uploading some blog posts talking about vivid detail and dialogue, two elements important to our first essays. I will also do a video lecture to go up Friday (Sept. 6) discussing the material.
4. I am also, and it is already changed on the assignment sheet on the blog site, changing the due dates for our Essay 1.
– Peer Review for Essay 1will now be on Sept. 11 (next Wednesday), in class. You will be asked on Monday, reminded, about bringing copies/drafts to class that day.
– Rough Drafts for Essay 1will now be turned in to Moodle on Friday, Sept. 13 by 11:59 PM.
– Final Drafts for Essay 1will now be turned in to Moodle on Friday, Sept. 20 by 11:59 PM.
BA in History from Northwestern State, MA in English from Northwestern State, and PhD in Rhetoric from Texas Woman's University. Big into comic books and visual rhetoric. Assistant Professor of English at Claflin University, Orangeburg, SC.
View All Posts