These submissions should be done by 11:59 PM on Wednesday night (Aug. 28).
Here is how to do it via Moodle:
1. Log in to Moodle and Click on your ENGL 101 Course (NOT the one with Mindedge, one without the Progress bar).
2. Locate the “Contents” and CLICK on “Essay 1”
3. Inside Essay 1 you will find your assignment: “Blog Post 1 Assignment”. CLICK on it.
4. CLICK on the “Add Submission” button.
5. CLICK on the File Submission icon: the piece of paper with a paper clip and green plus sign.
6. CLICK on “Choose File” under Attachment to locate your Blog Post 1 and add it.
7. Once you have added the file, CLICK on the “Save Changes” button. This should then return you to the main assignment page.
8. The “Submission status” should change from “no attempt” and note your successful upload attempt.